The Daylight Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Daylight Card is powered by Marqeta.
- Early Direct Deposit may post up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date. Early direct deposit of a paycheck depends on factors such as the timing of the payer's deposit transmittion, and the type of payer transmitting the deposit. Additional terms and conditions (including exclusions) apply and will be outlined in Terms and Conditions upon launch.
- Daily limits apply - see app for eligibility and details
- On average, banks charge more than $300 in fees per account per year (based on Bank Fee Finder 2017 report)
- Daylight will donate $10 for each new user that signs-up 1 June and 1 September 2021 and connects their paycheck before December 31 2021
- Funds insured up to $250,000 through MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC. Visa Zero Liability Protection - You’re protected if your card is lost, stolen or fraudulently used, online or offline.
- Visa's Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify their issuing financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. Contact your issuer for more detail.
© 2020. Be Money, Inc. All Rights Reserved.