- What is Daylight?
Daylight is the first and only digital banking platform in the U.S. specifically designed for the LGBT+ community by the LGBT+ community. Daylight prepares members for the future faster by helping them to navigate the finance system, generate smarter habits and connect with a community working together to build the life they deserve without compromise. We’re building a bank beyond the rainbow.
- When do you launch?
- Why is an LGBT+ banking platform necessary?
- What’s LGBT+ banking and how would it differ from a normal banking platform?
- Who founded Daylight?
- Are your founders LGBT+?
- Do you have physical locations?
- Are you really supporting the LGBT+ community or are you (yet) another bank “rainbow-washing”?
- Are you available outside of the US?
- Can I use Daylight if I’m not part of the LGBT+ community?
- Who can use Daylight?
- How do I get an account?
- Do you offer business accounts?
About Daylight App
- Where can I use my Daylight Visa® Prepaid Card?
You can use your Daylight card anywhere online and in person that accepts Visa (which is most places.)
- Can I use my Daylight card with Apple Pay / Google Pay?
- How do I know my money is safe with you?
- What if I lose my card?
- Is my information secure with you?
- How do I save money with Daylight?
- I'm trans/non-binary, will my card use my dead name?
- Why do you collect my pronouns?
- What fees do you charge?
- What is financial coaching? How is it different from financial advisory?
- How do you find financial coaches?
- How do you protect my personal data? I’m not out of the closet. Will you out me?
By signing up you agree to ourterms and conditions